ReSource is a non-denominational, multi-cultural centre
offering confidential and professional mental health services such as counselling to
individuals, couples, and families, as well as
support clients who are in crisis or those with more severe mental illnesses.
ReSource aims to empower clients in
dealing with their problems and
developing their potential.
A sliding fee scale provides affordable
counselling to all clients.
“Helping Others Help Themselves”
ReSource The Counselling Centre was established almost 50 years ago as a registered charitable organisation offering multi-lingual professional counselling service for people residing in Hong Kong. The organisation has grown considerably since then. At the present time we have more than ten counsellors. All our counsellors highly qualified, trained and experienced. We see clients for many reasons. For example, relationship difficulties, parenting issues, anxiety, stress, depression and bereavement, and now clients with more severe mental health issues as well.
We are a multicultural organisation and at present can offer counselling in at least ten languages - English, Cantonese, Putonghua, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Marathi and Marwadi etc. Our statistics show that we see approximately 55% Chinese speaking clients, the remaining 45% of our clients are counselled in English or other languages.
The Community Chest
ReSource The Counselling Centre is a registered charity and
a member agency of the Community Chest.
We highly appreciate the Community Chest for their continuous partial funding support.
We acknowledge The Community Chest for funding the renovation works of our new office and counselling center, as well as some of the equipment and facilities, which contributes to our continuous professional counselling services.
Fu Tak Iam Foundation Limited
Specifically we are grateful to the Fu Tak Iam Foundation Limited for their sponsorship of counselling service offered for the sandwich class of Hong Kong residents.
For enquiries or making an appointment, please contact us at:
701, China Hong Kong Tower, 8-12 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Enquiry Mon-Fri 09:15 – 19:00
Appointment Mon-Fri 09:00 – 20:00
Sat & Sun by Appointment Only
Tel. (852) 2523 8979
Fax. (852) 2845 7352
As an Organisational Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy we are bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct Procedure therein.