Part-Time English Speaking Counsellor /
Part-Time Bilingual Counsellor

  • Mature person required to provide counselling services, including child/ family/ personal/ marital relationship counselling.
  • Must be fluent in English and have a minimun of 2 years counselling experience.
  • Only a holder of a Master's degree or higher in either counselling, social work or clincal psychology need apply.
  • Would be required to work flexible hours including some evenings and/ or Saturday.

               Interested please email to: